Stephanie Maccioni at CK Clinical is looking for a Principal Statistician for contract employment with a Global Pharmaceutical company for home based or office based work in Cheshire/Cambridgeshire. This is a 12 month contract.
- To lead the strategic, statistical thinking and contributions to the Development Plans, Regulatory Strategy, Health Technology Assessment and Commercial Presentation for indications/projects within the product team
- Leadership to statistical staff on the indications/projects so that all work is carried out with regards to standards and external regulations
- Through partnership with experts, developing design options and providing high quality decision support to enable the business to make informed decisions
- Quantifying the benefit, risk, value and uncertainty of the emerging product profile
- Holding CRO/Partners accountable for the high quality standards of their deliverables
- Represent Statistics to Health Authorities and Reimbursement/Payer Organizations for specific projects/indications
- Application of expert skills to investigate, apply novel statistical approaches, for relevant statistical issues and/or regulatory guidance and/or value demonstration
- Mentor/coach and support the education and training of Statistics staff in the technical arena
- MSc/PhD in Statistics or Mathematics (containing a substantial statistical component) with experience in pharma/healthcare or other relevant area
- Knowledge of the technical and regulatory requirements related to the role
- Experience of Development, programme design and data analysis and interpretation
- Experience of regulatory interactions and/or submissions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Strong Oncology experience
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01437 743047 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34907 in all correspondence.