Stephanie Maccioni is recruiting for a Principal Statistician, Statistical Sciences to join a newly formed Statistics department within a well respected Pharmaceutical company at their site based in London on a permanent basis. This role can also offer full home working.
- Demonstrates advanced data analytic expertise based on a foundation of statistical principles and a strong track record of applied experience leading to successful program support.
- Is effective in the use of relevant computational tools for study, experiment, or trial research objectives.
- Applies high quality statistical methodology in assigned projects with demonstrated understanding of the disease/scientific/functional area and health authority acceptability.
- Complies with organization and company standard operating procedures in timely fashion, such as training and project time accounting.
- Understands and aligns with relevant regulatory guidances.
- Contributes high quality and timely deliverables as assessed by stakeholders such as the project team, the clinical trial team, and the Statistics Area Head.
- Ensures that documents, specifications, programs, and macros are consistent and comply with project and company standards.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of pharmaceutical research and development strategies and execution.
- Takes a lead in providing SDS support to experimental design, modeling, analysis planning, analysis execution, interpretation, and statistical communications.
- Ph.D. in Statistics or related field with strong relevant experience, or
- Master's in Statistics or related field with commensurate years of relevant experience.
Proficient in SAS or R programming. good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to work in interdisciplinary contexts outside statistics.
Full job description available upon request
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46959 in all correspondence.