Principal Statistician - Global
Stephanie Maccioni is engaging in a huge project with a global Pharmaceutical company to appoint multiple Principal Statisticians. This role is offering site work across multiple locations all over the world, or remote work if preferred as well as contract or permanent employment depending on your preference. In return they are looking for talented professionals to join them on a global scale. In addition to this, our client will offer sponsorship and support with relocation depending on your circumstances.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To lead the strategic, statistical thinking and contributions to the Development Plans, Regulatory Strategy, Health Technology Assessment and Commercial Presentation for indications/projects within an client product team.
- Provide leadership to statistical staff on the indications/projects so that all work is carried out with regards to client standards and external regulations
- Through partnership with experts, developing design options and providing high quality decision support to enable the business to make informed decisions
- Quantifying the benefit, risk, value and uncertainty of the emerging product profile.
- Holding CRO/Partners accountable for the high quality standards of their deliverables;
- Represent client and Statistics to Health Authorities and Reimbursement/Payer Organizations for specific projects/indications;
- MSc/PhD in Statistics or Mathematics (containing a substantial statistical component) with experience in pharma/healthcare or other relevant area
- Knowledge of the technical and regulatory requirements related to the role
- Experience of Development, programme design and data analysis and interpretation
- Experience of regulatory interactions and/or submissions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
A full job spec is available upon request
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41534 in all correspondence.