Principal Statistical Programmer
Laura Christie at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Principal Statistical Programmer on behalf of an international CRO, on a permanent basis. The role can be home or office based.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Statistical programming for both production and QC of derived datasets, data listings, data summaries, figures and statistical appendices for global Phase I-IV trials.
- Creation of selected study specifications for analysis datasets and pooled datasets for phase I-IV clinical trials.
- Responsible for the quality and timeliness of statistical programming deliverables.
- As Lead Programmer, to be primarily responsible for all statistical programming activities on allocated studies including planning and coordination of activities for assigned statistical programming team members.
- Provision of SAS programming support for all data management activities performed by client
- BSc or MSc in computer science, mathematics, statistics or life sciences
- Excellent SAS programming skills (BASE, MACRO, GRAPH)
- The ability to perform all duties as a statistical programming project team member with no supervision. The ability to perform all duties of Lead Statistical Programmer on multiple concurrently active studies with no supervision
- Knowledge of clinical trial practices, procedures and methodologies
A full job spec is available upon request
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Laura Christie with your CV on 07443 111928 or email LChristie@ckclinical.co.uk to learn more. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34252 in all correspondence.