Principal Scientist, Modelling & Simulation
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Associate Principal Scientist, Modelling & Simulation with a very successful global pharmaceutical company, to be based at their EU Headquarters just outside London or in Sweden.
As Associate Principal Scientist, Modelling & Simulation you act as a Scientific Leader in the development and implementation of new scientific strategies for Translational Safety.
Key duties will include:
- Working at the interface of safety and DMPK to optimise toxicology study design using modelling and simulation principles and developing pre-clinical models to enhance project decision making
- Working closely with a variety of disciplines to drive quantitative pharmacology strategy in projects
- Mentoring of Modelling & Simulation, Pharmacokinetic and Toxicokinetic scientists supporting development of their technical and scientific skills
- Evaluation of complex DMPK data to make recommendations and predictions on drug metabolism and interaction issues
- Design and management of absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion studies
As Associate Principal Scientist, Modelling & Simulation, you will require the following:
- A relevant life science MSc or PhD
- Industrial experience of DMPK modelling and simulation
- Project management experience
For more information or to apply for this Associate Principal Scientist, Modelling & Simulation position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL31513 in all correspondence.