Principal Pharmacovigilance Professional
CK Group are recruiting for a Principal Pharmacovigilance Professional to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Principal Pharmacovigilance Professional role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
- 400-500 per day LTD.
Principal Pharmacovigilance Professional Role:
- Identify opportunities for and drive the enhancement of existing processes and partnerships through knowledge of internal and external environment.
- Work with the PV P, P&C leads, and Patient Safety and Regulatory experts, develop, establish, monitor, report and assess global KPIs related to safety and regulatory data reporting.
- Utilise safety and regulatory knowledge to maintain and support the global inspection readiness strategy.
- Use deep understanding of regulatory and pharmacovigilance processes and regulations provide process or compliance support to safety and regulatory teams and submissions.
- A Science/Pharmacy/Nursing degree, with at least 5 years relevant experience (pharmaceutical, regulatory, safety and partnership) and thorough scientific knowledge sufficient to understand all aspects of regulatory/pharmacovigilance and partnership issues.
- Proven experience in case handling as well as process improvement is essential.
- Strong negotiation, conflict management and interpersonal skills and ability to buildrelationships is essential.
- Thorough knowledge of the drug development process is required.
- Knowledge of CoE and CMO operating model is desirable.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Principal Pharmacovigilance Professional position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50785.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.