Principal PV Policy & Governance Leader - Hertfordshire
Stephanie Maccioni at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Principal PV Governance and Policy Leader to join a research-focused pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn on a permanent basis.
Location: This role is located in an easy to reach business park via car or train. The site is easily commutable from London and the surrounding areas.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide leadership and Pharmacovigilance expertise to the development of PV Policy and governance of the PV System.
- Collaborate with the EU Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance, senior stakeholders and influence medical compliance and excellence in PV.
- Identify and address issues relating to the global PV system.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with Global Process Owners.
- Ensure impact assessments are accurate and in line with expectations.
- Scheduling meetings, organising agendas and working with presenters to ensure issues are captured in an effective way.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a background as Health Care Professional or Life Science Degree, typically with proven experience in Drug Safety.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of EU and US pharmacovigilance regulatory.
- Significant experience in Drug Safety in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in different areas, e.g., ICSR and PBRER management.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL44357 in all correspondence.