Principal Medical Writer
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Principal Medical Writer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Oxford.
A start up biotechnology company with excellent growth, products and a varied role. This is an all-encompassing medical writing role including clinical, regulatory writing (including grant applications).
Flexible and dependant on experience (£55,000 - £70,000).
- Writing high quality clinical and regulatory documentation, including but not limited to protocols, investigator brochures, informed consent forms, development safety update reports and study manuals.
- Support the development of regulatory submission documentation.
- Facilitate interactions with regulatory authorities.
- Write manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- Lead development of conference deliverables.
- Developing and securing funding for highly technical business ideas through finding and selecting relevant grants.
- Collating and assimilating complex data and information to write high impact, winning grant applications.
- Developing an efficient and effective grant writing process, building relationships and liaise effectively with internal and external experts.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific or technical subject with medical writing experience working in a scientific, technology-oriented environment.
- Strong medical writing skills coupled with a strategic mindset and a sharp focus on delivery to succeed in this role.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong record of successful grant delivery.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Amy Lloyd on 01438 842979 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 46784 in all correspondence.