Principal Clinical Data Manager (Infectious Diseases)
CK Group is recruiting for a Principal Clinical Data Manager (Infectious Diseases) to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stockley Park on a contract basis for 12 months and has a daily rate of £226.71 per day PAYE.
The Company: As a global healthcare company, our client takes on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, they provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. They have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. They are committed to widening access to their products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay.
The Location: Stockley Park was the UKs first and most successful business park. Situated close to Heathrow Airport in West London, it is home to roles within clinical safety, clinical data, conversion leads, programming, regulatory and more. It's a location that combines excellent transport links with the M4 and M25 motorways and Heathrow Airport a few minutes away. A choice of railway and tube stations, extensive bus networks plus ample parking provides a coordinated transport hub to connect to the Park.
The Role: In this role you will be delivering the data management components of clinical studies, ensuring high quality data is available to the agreed timelines adhering to industry standard formats. You will have a keen eye for detail and a track record of successful delivery on high profile studies.
- Global study level contribution as Data Manager or in close collaboration with the Project or Study Data Manager and other members of the study team.
- Point of contact for complex data management and data quality considerations.
- Provide input to protocol development and other key documents.
- Manage in-stream data flow activities and deliver a quality database in accordance with the Data Management Plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 5 years minimum data management experience.
- Clinical trial experience.
- Knowledge of the principles of quality, safety, risk management and compliance (ICH and GCP).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie on 01438 842964 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47513 in all correspondence.