Laura Christie at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Principal Biostatistician for an international CRO on a permanent basis. The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package and can be home or office based.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for identifying and driving the implementation of up-to-date statistical techniques for the department.
- Provide expert statistical input to Phase I-IV global clinical trials and consultancy to clinical trials and clinical development projects including the design of clinical trials.
- Specification and production of analysis and reporting deliverables (including statistical analysis plans and integrated summaries of efficacy/safety) on behalf of and/or in conjunction with the clients.
- Responsible for the quality and timeliness of statistical deliverables.
- As Lead Biostatistician, to be primarily responsible for all statistical activities on allocated studies including planning and coordination of activities for assigned statistical team members.
- As program biostatistician, to be primarily responsible for all biostatistics activities on allocated studies including planning and coordination of activities for assigned biostatistics team members.Key Requirements:
- MSc or PhD in medical statistics mathematics, statistics or life sciences
- Must have extensive industry experience in clinical trials
- Ideally have experience in programming and reporting inferential statistical analyses using SAS & Bayesian statistics
- Expert knowledge of global clinical trial practices, procedures and methodologies (including regulatory guidelines relating to Biostatistics).
- Strong oral and written communication skills (including the ability to communicate statistical concepts and information to non-statisticians).
A full job spec is available upon request
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Laura Christie with your CV on 07443 111928 or email LChristie@ckclinical.co.uk. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34254 in all correspondence.