Ian Marlow at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Principal Biostatistician for a successful and dynamic global pharmaceutical company, to be based at their EU headquarters in the Home Counties.
As Principal Biostatistician you will provide lead projects, provide statistical guidance and work in a consultative role within regulatory and clinical forums and meetings supporting a wide range of projects and programmes.
Key duties will include:
- Coordination of all biostatistical activities, both internal and outsourced and ensuring high quality study design, protocol preparation and statistical analysis
- Active study work - sample size calculations, protocol writing, statistical evaluations, report writing etc
- Providing guidance to regional and study statisticians and leading the statistical aspect of project global development planning
As Principal Biostatistician, you will require the following:
- BSc in Statistics or Mathematics
- Extensive pharmaceutical industry experience
- Knowledge of advanced statistical analytical methods, clinical trial research, regulatory requirements, coding techniques and statistical software
- Good SAS and MS Office skills
For more information or to apply for this Principal Biostatistician position please contact Ian Marlow on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30860 in all correspondence.