Principal Analytics Tool Developer in Cambridge
Jenni at CK Group is recruiting for a Principal Analytics Tool Developer to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a 12 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client is excited by the possibilities and opportunities that their work offers in having an impact on the lives of patients. When they deliver a life-changing medicine, that success comes from the combined efforts of all of their people.
The Location: Though our clients hub for programming is based at their site in Abingdon, Cambridge, the position will allow you the flexibility to be home based four days of the week.
The Role: This role sits within the Advanced Analytics Centre (AAC) which uses a blend of scientific and technical skills (statistics, informatics, computer science, mathematics and tool development) to develop and deliver cutting-edge methods which address critical scientific and business questions in drug development.
Quantitative Solutions (QS) is a centre of excellence within the AAC for high quality delivery of advanced analytics services, tasks and tools. It is a fast paced, collaborative environment where we make a strategic impact.
As a Principal Analytics Tool Developer you will be part of the Quantitative Solutions team providing advanced solutions in support of the drug development portfolio, for example:
- Trial design simulations.
- Network meta-analyses.
- Data visualisations.
- Ad-hoc clinical trial data analysis.
- Technical expertise on tool development to staff.
Your Background: Essential Requirements include:
- BSc or post graduate qualification in Computer Science, Biostatistics, Mathematics, Informatics, the Physical Sciences or related subject.
- Strong experience of full life cycle software tool development, programming, modelling, simulation and / or statistical computing.
- Understanding of algorithm design, development, optimisation, scalability and application.
- Significant experience with R or Python, including development & testing in a rigorous environment.
- Broad understanding of clinical drug development & the pharmaceutical environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni Woolley on 01438 768710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45292 in all correspondence.