Planning and Resource Management Analyst
CK Group are recruiting for a Planning and Resource Management Analyst to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough on a contract basis for 12 months, inside IR35.
Company: This company is a successful global biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops innovative medicines and solutions for people living with severe diseases of the immune or central nervous systems. The company works across approximately 40 countries across Europe and the rest of the world.Location: This Regulatory Affairs Contractor role will be based at our clients UK Head Office in Slough, Berkshire. It is 20 miles west of London and has easy access by car from both the M4 and M25. The offices are also accessible by public transport (bus and train). The company is currently working remotely until further notice is given.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to
- Support the Patient Value Teams or Planisware user to deliver differentiated patient solutions through planning, scheduling and resourcing.
- Partner with the Global Project Managers and functional teams to ensure Patient Solutions have consistent roadmaps, milestones and scheduling aligned to the overall objectives for the asset.
- Support Patient Value (project) delivery by the effective planning, forecasting and reporting of activities and resources.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Identifying potential planning, resource and expenditure challenges and opportunities and propose solutions to the Patient Value Team.
- Ensuring the Patient Value planning and resourcing is managed according to UCB’s Strategic Planning and Financial Cycles
- Managing project planning activities such as integrated Roadmap, critical path/chain, timelines/milestones, scheduling and reporting
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a related degree background with experience in a planning role or related function within Pharmaceutical Industry, ideally in Research and Development setting.
- Experience of working with global, multi-cultural, diverse teams with demanding timelines and complex deliverables.
- A Project Management Certification or Qualification
- Experience with Planisware software is beneficial
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51848.