CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Support role to join a company in the healthcare industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Up to £56 per hour Umbrella
Pharmacovigilance Support Role:
- To lead & manage defined PV separation activities as required.
- To support the collection and tracking of PV requirements for individual markets
- Manage queries to/from, or follow up information with Local Operating Companies (LOCs) regarding separation activities interacting with other functions (e.g. Consumer Relations, medical information, MAPs) as required.
- To support selection of vendors as needed by preparing and documenting interaction and discussion with vendors providing PV services
- Tosupport the handover of PV from markets (Pharma teams) to Vendors and PV resources
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in life sciences.
- Successful working within cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous PV experience
- Agile and comfortable working in fast paced environment
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Pharmacovigilance Support role is home based with Covid restrictions are in effect can then be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
Apply: For more information, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51124.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.