CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hoddesdon on a contract basis until the end of the year, and has a hourly rate of £15-26.
The Company: Our client is committed to improving health and wellbeing around the world and are a global healthcare leader. Today, they are at the forefront of inventing tools for the fight against some of the world's most urgent global health challenges. This includes more than 30 different cancers, hepatitis C, Alzheimer's disease, Ebola, antibiotic-resistant “superbugs,” cardio-metabolic diseases, and many others. Their products cover a broad range of areas, including cardiovascular disease and immunology, infectious diseases, and women's health.
The Location: This role is located just off the A10 and on the outskirts of Hoddesdon itself. Hoddesdon is a town in the Broxbourne borough of the English county of Hertfordshire, situated in the Lea Valley. It is located 3 miles West of Harlow 4 miles southeast of Hertford, 5 miles north of Waltham Cross and 11 miles southwest of Bishop's Stortford, offering many nearby attractions, restaurants, pubs and clubs.
The site itself can be reached via public transport with ease. There are three nearby train stations, the closest being Rye House Station.
The Role: The Pharmacovigilance (PV) Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day case management activities within the country(ies) covered by the country operation including compliance with PV processes and regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for day-to-day adverse experience case management within the country(ies) covered by the country operation.
- Responsible for being compliant with local PV regulations, company policies and procedures and Global Safety procedures at the country level.
- Participate in individual case safety report compliance activities and takes the necessary corrective actions locally for the late reporting within the country(ies) covered by the country operation.
- Assist in preparation for audits/inspections for their country/territories and may participate in the audit and/or inspection. • Identify and communicate potential safety issues to PV Country Lead.
- Assist in the training and mentoring of PV staff as applicable.
- The incumbent must have a health, life science, or medical science degree or equivalent by education/experience.
- He/she should have at a minimum 1 year of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- He/she must have an awareness of Pharmacovigilance regulations within his/her assigned country(ies).
- The PV Specialist is expected to have strong communication and time management skills, and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Lucy on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 47780 in all correspondence.