CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Scientist to join a company in the pharmaceutical sector at their site based in London on a fixed term contract basis.
Location: The role is based at our client's site in Stratford and is easy to reach via public transport in London.
Pharmacovigilance Scientist Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Assess safety cases for seriousness and expectedness, and identify cases that require expedited reporting.
- Process Safety cases according to standard procedures and guidelines.
- Contribute to and author DSURs using SOPs and templates.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the review of clinical trial documents, including protocols, relevant safety documents, and informed consent documents.
- Contributing to the ongoing safety evaluation process for identification of safety risks.
- Providing PV support in Safety Data reconciliation with the clinical database.
Your Background: To succeed in thisrole, you will have:
- A Life Science background and previous clinical pharmacovigilance experience.
- Experience working in clinical trials.
- A working knowledge of ICH/GCP, EU pharmacovigilance legislation and clinical trial methodology.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Pharmacovigilance Scientist position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48920.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.