Pharmacovigilance Project Manager - Hitchin
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Project Manager to join a full service Clinical Research company on a 1 year Fixed Term maternity cover contract.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Provide pharmacovigilance consultancy and support for client projects and oversee the development and management of key client accounts
- Advise on pharmacovigilance strategy and requirements for investigational and marketed products to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients
- Preparation, coordination and review of key pharmacovigilance related regulatory documents for both investigational and marketed products, including the DSUR, PSUR
Further responsibilities will include:
- Participate in client meetings and liaise with clients regarding ongoing projects
- Co-ordinate and execute on-going activities such as literature review, signal detection, project steering committee meetings, labelling documents, and interaction with regulatory authorities
- Prepare and maintain project specific procedural documents such as SAE management plan and PV data management plan
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in Pharmacy, Biological Science or similar
- Significant pharmacovigilance experience, including a good understanding of EU GVP legislation
- Project Management qualification preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team that works in a face-paced environment.
Benefits include a competitive salary, and company benefits on top.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41057 in all correspondence.