Pharmacovigilance Processes Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Processes Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Pharmacovigilance Processes Manager role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
- 350-400 per day PAYE, this role has been assessed as inside IR35.
Pharmacovigilance Processes Manager Role:
- Collaborate with PV Process Leads and Principals with support the enhancement of existing processes.
- Work with the Process leads and Principals, and Patient Safety and Regulatory experts, develop, establish, monitor, report and assess global KPIs related to safety and regulatory data reporting.
- Support activities for GVP, GCP, GRP and GMP audits/inspections.
- Hold a science/pharmacy/nursing degree or equivalent working experience.
- Knowledge of Patient Safety operating model and organisation.
- Experience ofworking in a global organisation, preferably within the pharmaceuticals industry, and of the drug development life cycle and commercial aspects of the industry.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Pharmacovigilance Processes Managerposition, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50364.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.