CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Expert to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Saffron Walden on a contract basis for 3 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This PharmacovigilanceExpert role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
- 470.75 per day LTD / £340.70 per day PAYE, depending on experience.
Pharmacovigilance Expert Role:
- Assessing the effectiveness of initiatives with identification of subsequent further improvement actions as needed.
- Developing standardised best practice templates, authoring instructions and guidance for production of Patient Safety outputs.
- Promoting and ensuring Patient Safety outputs are produced in accordance with High Performance Authoring (HPA) principles.
- Implementation of standards and skills with Patient Safety Therapeutic Area teams and individuals in close collaboration with Process Area Leads (PAL) and Process Owners (PO).
- Ensuring theadoption of standards and skills by developing and providing process competence and capability build training to functional groups within Patient Safety.
- Health professional degree (MD, PharmD, RPh, RN, or related degree) or Master's degree in life sciences, or related field.
- Extensive experience in patient safety/pharmacovigilance including applicable industry experience and seen as a subject matter expert.
- Extensive operational experience in production of core safety outputs.
- Good knowledge and comprehension of relevant pharmacovigilance legislation.
- Experience and ability to develop and implement new standards and best practices.
- Strong project management skills.
Apply: For more information orto apply for this Pharmacovigilance Expert position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48697.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.