Pharmacovigilance Excellence Expert
CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Excellence Expert to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis until end 2021. Full remote working.
- 450 per day Umbrella / £356.85 per day PAYE (inside IR35)
Pharmacovigilance Excellence Expert Role:
- Developing standardised best practice, templates, authoring instructions and guidance for production of Patient Safety outputs.
- Promoting and ensuring Patient Safety outputs are produced in accordance withHigh Performance Authoring (HPA) principles.
- Implementation of standards and skills with Patient Safety Therapeutic Area teams and individuals in close collaboration with Process Area Leads and Process Owners.
- Ensuring the adoption of standardsand skills by developing and providing process competence and capability build training to functional groups within Patient Safety.
- Providing specialist knowledge and support to be recognized as experts and source of reference for safety teams and other stakeholders.
- Health professional degree (MD, PharmD, RPh, RN, or related degree) or master’s degree in Life Sciences, or related field
- Project management, formalised training and hands-on project management experience so as to take ownership for day-to-day planning, development and managing execution of the project (both interim tool development and process build)
- IT expertise, Excel superuser, advanced knowledge of SharePoint applications or similar
- Solid pharmacovigilance experience, especially within (EU) health authority Assessment Reports to Periodic Safety Reports
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Pharmacovigilance Excellence Expert would be fully remote based.
Apply:Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Pharmacovigilance Excellence Expert position, please contact Dennis on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51534.