Pharmacovigilance Compliance Principal
CK Group are recruiting for 2 Pharmacovigilance Compliance to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry. This role is home based with occasional travel to the client's site in Macclesfield, Cheshire. The contract will be for 6 months initially.Salary: Up to £500 per day as Ltd, depending on experience.
Pharmacovigilance Compliance Role:
- Utilise knowledge of pharmacovigilance and associated regulatory and drug development processes to maintain and support the global inspection readiness strategy
- Participate in and/or support activities for GVP, GCP and GMP audits/inspections both globally and with local affiliates.
- Working across CMO, support RCA and CAPA development and monitor completion.
- Monitor, interpret and validate current, new and changing legislation and manage the impact of changes.
- A science/pharmacy/nursing degree, with at least 5 years relevant experience (pharmaceutical, regulatory, safety and partnership)
- Knowledge of new and developing pharmacovigilance requirements/expectations
- Experience of working in a global organisation, preferably within the pharmaceuticals industry
- Ability to lead change without authority
- Thorough knowledge of the drug development process
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Pharmacovigilance Compliance role is home based with occasional travel to the client's site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
Apply: For more information, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49187.