CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 3 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Scientific Project Manager role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
- 470.75 per day LTD / £340.70 per day PAYE, depending on experience.
Pharmacovigilance Associate Role:
- Support ensuring the necessary quality, including the correctness and completeness, of Pharmacovigilance (PV) data submitted to the European Medical Agency (EMA), the Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) and EU national competent authorities.
- Aware of strategic direction for EU Market AuthorisationApplications (MAAs) and substantial EU Life Cycle Management (LCM) submissions in relation to own tasks.
- Aware of any conditions or obligations adopted as part of EU marketing authorizations and other commitments relating to safety or the safe useof the products in relation to own tasks.
- Oversight of the safety profile of Medicinal Products in relation to own tasks.
- Oversight of the risk profile of Medicinal Products including associated risk minimisation measures in relation to own tasks.
- Medical degree.
- Extensive expert experience in Patient Safety in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant PV legislation.
- Insight in current developments in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Project management experience.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Pharmacovigilance Associate position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48696.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.