Pharmacist in Thetford
Jenni at CK Group is recruiting for a Pharmacist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Thetford, Norfolk on an initial 12 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client touches millions of lives every day. Their products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You will find theirproducts and therapies on nearly every floor, in every department, in almost every hospital worldwide. You'll find them in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on them for lifesaving renal and medical products, including intravenous (IV) solutions, systems and administrative sets, IV infusion parenteral nutrition, perioperative care, pharmacy devices and software, acute renal care, and home and in-centre dialysis.
The Location: Thetford is our clients UK's largest manufacturing plant and the only plant which manufactures intravenous fluids within the UK. The site is based to the South West of Thetford, a market town and civil parish in the Breckland district of Norfolk well known for it's picturesque beauty and home of Thetford Forrest.
The Role: This role will involve the dispensing of prescriptions for specialist therapies for patients at home. Additional duties will involve ensuring adherence GPhC and RPS standards for homecare. Admin including prescription management and organization of the pharmacy.
Key duties include:
- Accurate dispensing - this will include timely reporting of near misses and dispensing errors.
- Adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Safe and effective working environment of pharmacy in line with GPhC standards.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory responsibilities.
- Appropriate storage of all pharmacy products.• Reporting service issues using appropriate form.
- Reporting to QA product complaints or PV adverse events.
- Training of staff.
Your Background: To be considered for the role, you should have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- The person must be a registered pharmacist with the GPhC.
- Good/sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, mainly Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Full driving licence.
- Post qualification experience.
- Knowledge of aseptic products/specials.
- Homecare pharmacy experience desirable.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA44364 in all correspondence.