Personalised Healthcare Project Coordinator
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Personalised Healthcare Project Coordinator for a major global pharmaceutical company, based in Cambridgeshire or Sweden.
As Personalised Healthcare Project Coordinator you will work alongside a Diagnostic Project Manager to provide project coordination support to a number of global companion diagnostic projects, ensuring delivery is on time and on budget.
Key duties will include:
- Working closely with internal Diagnostics Experts and Scientists as well as external diagnostics companies
- Tracking and monitoring project progress and resource through gathering, analysing and summarising data from multiple sources
- Using that data to prepare for diagnostic project team meetings
- Managing project data using Sharepoint to ensure that data is easily accessible to project team members
As Personalised Healthcare Project Coordinator, you will require the following:
- Relevant BSc / BA
- Experience of project management and provision of project information
- Strong organisational, planning, team working and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of handling and resolving challenges quickly and efficiently, with flexibility to adapt to changing situations
For more information or to apply for this Personalised Healthcare Project Coordinator Manager position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33429 in all correspondence.