Patient Safety Scientist/Physician
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Patient Safety Scientist/Physician to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: This company is a successful global biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops innovative medicines and solutions for people living with severe diseases of the immune or central nervous systems. The company works across approximately 40 countries across Europe and the rest of the world.
Location: This Patient Safety Scientist/Physician role will be based at our clients UK Head Office in Slough, Berkshire. It is 20 miles west of London and has easy access by car from both the M4 and M25. The offices are also accessible by public transport (bus and train).
Patient Safety Scientist/Physician Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Be a key contributor and assessor of the benefit-risk profile of products, including risk minimisation strategies and signal detection.
- Review of various sources of safety data and scientific analysis.
- Provide support for the Labelling Committee, Risk Team, and Patient Value Unit activities.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in Clinical Pharmacovigilance background.
- A degree as MD, PhD, PharmD, DVM or other relevant advanced degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of pharmacovigilance experience which must include one or more areas from safety surveillance/signal detection and management, benefit-risk assessment or safety risk management in either the development or marketed setting.
- Excellent English scientific writing and communication skills.
- An ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Formal training in analytic skills such as biostatistics or epidemiology.
- Project management experience.
- Rare diseases experience beneficial but not essential.
- Working in a PIII study with multiple indications.
- Looking for a MD with GMC registration.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Patient Safety Scientist/Physician position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457 733 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49146.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in theUK.