Patient Safety Scientist/Physician - Inside IR35 - 6 month contract
CK Group are recruiting for a Patient Safety Scientist/Physician to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough on a contract basis for 6 months.
The Company: Our client is a world leading pharmaceutical company that focuses on neurology and immunology. Their ambition is to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Identify risks and propose corrective actions in moderately complex situations.
- Contribute to the scientific analysis and review of various sources of safety data.
- Manage and oversee the identification of risks and prioritizes the risks and mitigation actions.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Review and provide safety input for relevant clinical or regulatory documents for assigned products.
- Produce accurate and fit-for-purpose signal evaluation documents with clear conclusions in response to internal or regulatory authority requests for safety data.
- Manage the synthesis and interpretation of safety and epidemiological data, identifying insights that can be used to differentiate products and support decision making.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will ideally come from a post graduate Life Science background (MD, PhD, PharmD) with proven experience in areas such as clinical development, pharmacovigilance/ drug safety. Formal training in analytic skills such as biostatistics or epidemiology, with Project Management experience would be beneficial.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or firstname.lastname@example.org email. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47671 in all correspondence.