Patient Safety Project Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Patient Safety Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Patient Safety Project Manager role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
Salary: Up to £450 per day LTD, dependant on level of experience.
Patient Safety Project Manager Role:
- Develop and manage execution of project plans for projects or programmes, including activities, resources, costs, roles, responsibilities and quality and ensures tracking of the project delivering on time and on budget.
- Provide support to the Project Manager in planning, managing, and monitoring major projects from concepts through implementation and may also manage own smaller projects.
- Assist in the initiation, coordination and analysis of resource allocation, financial controls and documentation preparation.
- Effectively manage changes to project/programme scopes.
- Establish relationships with business stakeholders to capture business requirements and ensure their understanding and commitment to the project/programme objectives.
- Life science experience or background or business degree/professional qualification.
- Experience of managing small projects/programmes.
- Well developed organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working with third party suppliers.
- Experience of working in a global organisation with complex/geographical context.
- Candidates must have previous experience of working on implementing PV systems previously - preferably on a global scale.
- Strong PM skills and ability to work with key stakeholders globally.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Patient Safety Project Manager position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49939.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.