Patient Recruitment Manager
Charlene Dutchman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Patient Recruitment Manager to join an innovative company based in Hertfordshire, working on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is an international provider of recruitment and retention services, with a headquarters based in the UK, and with experience working in clinical research in over 60 countries. Our client places emphasis on doing things the right way. From the start they have worked with an emphasis on following stringent SOPs, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, all supported by proprietary integrated tracking software. They have established the business from the outset to be seamlessly compatible with the best industry standards.
The Patient Recruitment Manager will effectively manage Patient Recruitment & Retention programmes for defined projects, including providing main client liaison and coordination of projects among in-house staff.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities will include:
- Programme Management and client liaison at frequency required for specific project from point of contract to project completion.
- Compilation of status reports for clients as needed.
- Briefing, updating and coordinating internal team members, and managing internal delegation of roles.
- Third Party Management.
- Identifying requirements for third party vendors and providing detailed brief to the appropriate supplier.
- Obtaining accurate quotes prior to commencing work and challenging details as necessary.
- Overseeing activities completed by third parties and providing liaison between them and the company.
- Involvement as required in developing and managing project budgets.
- Monitoring pass through costs from third party vendors.- Review of service fees and identifying opportunities for budget reallocation.
- Business Development.
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies within the Patient Recruitment & Retention business area.
- Interviewing potential new staff.
- Assisting training and supporting new staff.
- Active role in developing business with potential new clients.
- Facilitating the development of company marketing materials/website and helping to raise company profile.
As a Patient Recruitment Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree or higher in a biological science.
- A background in clinical development sciences at a CRO, pharmaceutical or biotech company.
- Extensive experience in patient recruitment, clinical research or health communications.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multitask, managing a variety of projects simultaneously, and experience working with numerous stakeholders on multi regional projects.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office programs; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
For more information or to apply for this Patient Recruitment Manager position please contact Charlene Dutchman on 01246 45 77 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34723 in all correspondence.