Patient Recruitment Associate
Charlene Dutchman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Patient Recruitment Associate to join an innovative company based in Hertfordshire, working on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is an international provider of recruitment and retention services, with a headquarters based in the UK, and with experience working in clinical research in over 60 countries. Our client places emphasis on doing things the right way. From the start they have worked with an emphasis on following stringent SOPs, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, all supported by proprietary integrated tracking software. They have established the business from the outset to be seamlessly compatible with the best industry standards. The Patient Recruitment Associate will manage daily activities relating to Patient Recruitment & Retention programmes.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities will include the following:
- Effectively manage Patient Recruitment & Retention programmes for defined projects.
- Be aware of tasks delegated and complete within given timeframes.
- Manage the maintenance of the SOP and training files by the Patient Recruitment Administrator.
- Management of third party vendors and be aware of the budget for studies.
- Support Programme Management and execute compilation of status reports for clients as needed.
- Briefing and updating internal team members, and managing internal delegation of minor tasks.
- Third Party Management.
- Obtaining accurate quotes prior to commencing work and discussing details as necessary.
- Overseeing activities completed by third parties and providing liaison between them and client.
- Assisting training and supporting new staff.
As a Patient Recruitment Associate, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree or higher in a biological science.
- Experience in patient recruitment, clinical research or health communications.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multitask, managing a variety of projects simultaneously, and experience working with numerous stakeholders on multi regional projects.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office programs; Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
The ideal candidate would have a Senior Clinical Research Associate/Junior Project Manager background.
For more information or to apply for this Patient Recruitment Associate position please contact Charlene Dutchman on 01246 45 77 33 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33326 in all correspondence.