Patient Recruitment Administrator
Charlene Dutchman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Patient Recruitment Administrator to join a Limited Company based in Hertfordshire, working on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is an international provider of recruitment and retention services, with a headquarters based in the UK, and with experience working in clinical research in over 60 countries. Our client places emphasis on doing things the right way. From the start they have worked with an emphasis on following stringent SOPs, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, all supported by proprietary integrated tracking software. They have established the business from the outset to be seamlessly compatible with the best industry standards.
The Patient Recruitment Administrator will support both Site Optimisation and Patient Recruitment, and therefore is delegated tasks from both teams.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support for projects.
- Being aware of tasks delegated and complete within given timeframes.
- SOP administrator.
- Assisting with the maintenance of the SOP and training files.
- Assisting with QC of documents as requested.
- Coordinating printing tasks.
- Ensuring that any requests from clients are successfully communicated within the team.
- Sharing best practices within the team.
As a Patient Recruitment Administrator, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Minimum of A levels or equivalent. Degree level preferred.
- Degree in life sciences subject would be an advantage.
- Proven administrative experience in a corporate environment or preferably Clinical Project Administrator experience.
- Administrative background / training.- Computer literacy (including relevant software, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe plus specific regulatory packages).
- Familiarity with Clinical Trial documents.
- Basic knowledge of ICH-GCP and relevant regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly methodical and organized, including time-management skills and changing priorities.
- Able to use skype.
For more information or to apply for this Patient Recruitment Administrator position please contact Charlene Dutchman on 01246 457733 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34954 in all correspondence.