Patient Access Manager in Willingdon, Derbyshire
Brandon Whates is recruiting for a Patient Access Manager to join a long established and successful Clinical Research Organisation, to be based at their offices in Patient Access Manager in Derbyshire.
This position will involve working closely with Project Managers and pharmaceutical clients to determine patient eligibility when accessing therapy treatments, as well as ensuring regulatory requirements are adhered to and completed prior to shipping.
Main Responsibilities:- Be the Healthcare Professional contact point for all Early Access Programs.
- Identify gaps within processes and systems where improvements can be made, discussing these with the study team and delivering against Patient Access specific KPIs.
- Support Physicians throughout the request process, ensuring all questions are responded to promptly.
- Ensure quality and regulatory requirements are met and ensure all country-specific requirements are followed.
- Support the EAP team when required at client meetings or conferences both in and outside the UK.
- Promote patient centricity throughout all programs.
- Customer services experience for at least 2 years within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Relevant BSc.- Solid knowledge of the drug development process and pharma industry experience.
- Knowledge of GDP, PV, GCP and EAP regulations.
- Experience working in a matrix organization.
- Effective presentation skills, relationship building and networking skills.
- Computer skills.
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Desire to maintain awareness of industry trends in the Early Access Space.
- A skilled and compelling communicator who can motivate, effectively manage customer expectations.
- Other languages desirable (French, Italian, German).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Brandon Whates on 01438 768715 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45761 in all correspondence.