Part Time Pharmacist
CK Group are recruiting for 2 Part Time Pharmacists to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Thetford on a contract basis for 12 months.
The client is looking for 2 contractors working part time, one will workons to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
Location: This Pharmacist role will be based at our clients site in Thetford, Norfolk.
- 31.36 per hour LTD.
- Prescription receipt, clinical screening and intervention where needed.
- Compounded antibiotic product order entry on the PMR.
- Prescription product order assembly/dispensing/packing/shipping.
- Stock receipt and stock control of compounded product.
- Prescription management.
- The person must be a registered pharmacist with the GPhC.
- Good/sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, mainly Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Full driving licence.
- 2 years post qualification experience.
- Knowledge of asepticproducts/specials preferable.
- 12 months homecare pharmacy experience desirable.
Apply: For more information or to apply for these Part Time Pharmacist positions, contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com, quoting job