Packaging and Artwork Project Manager - Work from Home
CK Group are recruiting for a Packaging and Artwork Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 18 months.
- 29.13 PAYE or £32.65 Umbrella
Packaging and Artwork Project Manager Role:
- Liaise with European Country Offices in coordinating Regulatory new or update activity for packaging artwork labeling for Client products.
- Raise and coordinate packaging artwork change controls in the Artwork system
- Evaluate content of labeling updates and raise issues with the EU ALIM Lead and the Regulatory Strategists as appropriate.
- Interact and follow up with all Market Approvers as needed, and re-direct any Regulatory queries as they arise duringthe approval process
- 1-Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline, plus related work experience
- 2-Must be familiar with Regulatory environment, and have an understanding of labeling regulations and controls.
- 3-Must be able to interact with Client's globally distributed Stakeholders:
- Country offices, Manufacturing sites and Artwork Centre personnel in a professional manner.
- 4-Familiarity with, and demonstrated use of electronic Artwork andLabeling Management Systems (eg Client ePALMS business system) or equivalent.
Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcareorganisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Location: This Packaging and Artwork Project Manager role will be based home based.
Apply: For more information, please contactNatasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50479.