PV Systems Analyst - 6 Month Contract
Hendre Moolman at CK Group is recruiting for a PV Systems Analyst to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis.
The Company: Our client are global leaders in their field with a significant presence in multiple therapeutic areas, producing medicines that provide cost-effective solutions to patients needs.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Cambridge, a town famous for its history, university and architecture. There is also the added benefit of being accessible to London, Stanstead and Luton airports.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Manage the maintenance of the PV Safety Database and associated systems and processes in conjunction with outsourcing vendors.
- Ensure the provision of aggregate reports from the PV Safety Database in conjunction with the outsourcing vendors.
- Support the PV Systems compliance in conjunction with the outsourcing vendors.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring current Safety Systems processes are documented and identifying and documenting new processes.
- Ensuring outsourced vendors are trained on all relevant processes.
- Proactively identify process improvements where Safety Systems team.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a strong knowledge background of PV regulatory requirements coupled with IT skills to provide technical and systems support.
- Advanced knowledge of Argus Safety database including Console configuration.
- SQL Developer skills are preferred.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 014383 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46523 in all correspondence.