CK Group are recruiting for a PV Scientist to join a biopharmaceutical company who are focused on developing transformative drugs for aggressive diseases based in Oxford.
PV Scientist Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Assess safety cases for seriousness and expectedness, and identify cases that require expedited reporting.
- Process Safety cases according to standard procedures and guidelines.
- Contribute to and author DSURs using SOPs and templates.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the review of clinical trial documents, including protocols, relevant safety documents, and informed consent documents.
- Contributing to the ongoing safety evaluation process for identification of safety risks.· Providing PV support in Safety Data reconciliation with the clinical database.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A Life Science background and previous clinical pharmacovigilance experience.
- Experience working inclinical trials.
- A working knowledge of ICH/GCP, EU pharmacovigilance legislation and clinical trial methodology.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this PV Scientist position, please contact Rob Angrave on 01438 87 00 22 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49247.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.