PV Scientist II
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a PV Scientist II to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- To be responsible for maintenance and development of assigned business process documentation, in collaboration with company respective colleagues and quality excellence.
- To assist with the oversight of the company training process.
- Partnering with quality excellence in tracking and delivering CAPAs and deviations relating to operational activities.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the quality excellence, ICSR Management and safety operations centre personnel to review and identify trends in compliance or quality requiring corrective/preventive actions.
- Assisting with the team Inspection readiness, collaborating with quality excellence as appropriate to ensure that company has trained staff to be able to represent in audits and inspection activities relating to operational activities.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Must have a life science degree.
- Should have good experience in Global PV within the pharamaceutical Industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company at the forefront of ground-breaking new medicines, consistently pushing the boundaries of conventional thinking and embracing innovation. Benefits include an annual bonus.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34593 in all correspondence.