PV Partnering Compliance Specialist
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a PV Partnering Compliance Specialist to join a global bio-pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire on a 6-month contract basis.
The Role: Your main duties will be:
- Collection and provision of safety data/information via external sources that require contractual arrangements to be defined and managed.
- Contribution to the delivery of the Safety Operations strategy.
- Implementation and maintenance of Safety Agreement processes, templates and systems.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Performing quality assurance activities related to safety agreement implementation in close partnership and alignment with respective global and business process owners.
- Developing and maintaining system user manuals and procedural documentation within the QMS.
- Responsibility for the day to day use as well as training of safety agreement systems users.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have a Life Science Degree, with good experience in areas relevant to pharmacovigilance system. Basic experience in safety agreements management is preferred.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47378 in all correspondence.