PV Partnering Compliance Specialist
CK Clinical are recruiting for a PV Partnering Compliance Specialist to join a global bio-pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire on a 6-month contract basis.
The Role: Your main duties will be:
- Collection and provision of safety data/information via external sources that require contractual arrangements to be defined and managed.
- Contribution to the delivery of the Safety Operations strategy.
- Implementation and maintenance of Safety Agreement processes, templates and systems.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Performing quality assurance activities related to safety agreement implementation in close partnership and alignment with respective global and business process owners.- Developing and maintaining system user manuals and procedural documentation within the QMS.
- Responsibility for the day to day use as well as training of safety agreement systems users.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have a Life Science Degree, with good experience in areas relevant to pharmacovigilance system. Basic experience in safety agreements management is preferred.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this PV Partnering Compliance Specialist position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48449.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.