PV Operations Scientist
Mary Tilston at CK Clinical is recruiting for a PV Operations Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Assist the PV operations director, lead and partake in PV operations initiated projects.
- Develop CAPAs, arising from internal GxP audit and/ or regulatory authority and implement CAPAs where required.
- Support audit preparation activities, including coordination of training local safety officers in EMEA affiliates.
- Assist PV Managers where required.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Acting as training co-ordinator for EEL PV Department as per company procedures.
- Providing support for the QPPV office, which will include maintenance of PV arrangements, CAPA management, develop and maintain a database of regulatory requirements of all countries.
- Development of process documents, templates and forms to support PV Activities.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Life Science, Pharmacy or Nursing degree.
- Proven and relevant experience within Pharmacovigilance.
- In depth knowledge of Pharmacovigilance regulatory reporting requirements in European Regional Countries.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company developing high quality products across the world.
For more information or to apply for this PV Operations Scientist position please contact Mary Tilston on 01438 743047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33049 in all correspondence.