CK Group are recruiting for a contract PV Manager to join a pharmaceutical manufacturer on an interim basis for 6 months initially. The company are based in the North West of England but this position can be entirely remote based.
Company: This company is an established and successful manufacturer and distributor of pharmaceutical products, supplying to the high street, pharmacies and distributors across UK and into Europe.
Location: This PV manager post can be remote based, with the company UK headquarters and factory site based in the North West of England, population of 5,080.
Salary: Hourly rates in the region of £60 per hour, depending on experience.
PV Manager Role:
- Lead & develop a small team of PV specialists in the operation of a post-marketing pharmacovigilance system
- Oversee safety database management
- Signal detection and risk management
- PSMF management
- SDEA and third-party oversight
- Develop & manage Standard Operating Procedures
- CAPA resolution
- Medical information queries
- BSc Life Sciences graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in post-marketing pharmacovigilance/drug safety
- Excellent interpersonal & verbal/written communication skills, with the ability to engage both internal and external stakeholders
- Pragmatism, with well-developed problem solving skills
- Positive, collaborative and inclusive
For more information or to apply for this PV Manager position,please contact Steve on 01246 457733 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL49885 in all correspondence.