PV/MI Compliance Specialist
Andy Leake at CK Clinical is recruiting for a PV/MI Compliance Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company who specialise in Women's Health. This role is a contract position and will amount to 3 days per week.
The Women's Health Division of the company is dedicated to the development and commercialisation of innovative drugs for women's reproductive medicine. The company is one of very few in the world to offer a comprehensive portfolio of products for gynaecological conditions.
The role is based at our client's site in central London which is easily commutable from all areas in the greater London area.
The main purpose of the role will be to deal with PV and Medical Information compliance matters for the company, focusing on managing SOP's, indexing, associated administration matters, training matrices and liaising with the Responsible Person and Medical Director. You will also provide advice on compliance related issues and you will also closely with the Pharmacovigilance, Clinical QA and Medical Information teams.
You will also be responsible for:
- Providing training in PV, Medical Information and Data Protection.
- Management of UK PV training tracker.
- Assisting with updates to PV SOP's.
- Assisting with communication to MHRA/HPRA on risk management and other issues.
- Experience in clinical research.
- Background in clinical compliance.
- Good experience within PV or Med Info.For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46728 in all correspondence.