PV Contractor - London - 6 month contract
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Drug Safety contractor to join a pharmaceutical company based in London on a contract basis.
Our client is an innovative global pharmaceutical leader, focusing on the needs of patients and physicians worldwide.
Working at their offices in London, the site is easily commutable. The nearest tube station is approximately 7 minutes' walk.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Act as UK Affiliate Safety Officer
- Ensure safety reporting requirements are met and appropriately managed at all times and through all project planning, materials development and contracting of external vendors
- Ensure local reporting and handling of adverse events according to the relevant SOPs, including daily monitoring cover
Further responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a close working relationship with Global Drug Safety and EU QPPV and keep them up to date on new local regulations/requirements- Responding to all medical information queries from both internal and external stakeholders with the most up-to-date information and within identified timeframe
- Supporting the affiliate and the Global Organisation during Regulatory audits from the Competent Authorities
To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Science background with proven industry experience in Pharmacovigilance with PV systems
- Experience of case processing, aggregate reports, RMPs, PSPs, PAPs, PVAs essential
Working 7.5 hours per day, 5 days a week for a 6-month period,
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45460 in all correspondence.