PV Case Management Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for PV Case Management Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Up to £19.35 ph PAYE depending upon experience
RegulatoryAffairs Manager Role:
- To focus and support on the Covid-19 Vaccine related readiness
- Enter relevant/required safety data into the Global Inbound Receipt System (GIRS) from spontaneous, clinical trials and other solicited sources.
- Receipt, assessment and processing of incoming safety information from multiple sources, both internal and external to the Company.
- Provision of safety information/acknowledgements to marketing partners/other third-party partners/Global Medical Safety within the internal and contractual timelines.
- Data entry for complex cases
- Hold a degree in life, health or pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent working experience
- Familiarity with global ICSR related global, regional and local PV procedural documents
- Proven expertise and experience in pharmaceutical regulations and R&D processes is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of pharmacovigilance processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to negotiate and communicate with internal and external customers
Company: Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
Location: This Regulatory Affairs Managerrole will be based at our client’s site in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire although there could be flexibility for home working.
Apply: For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Pleasequote reference 51180.