Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for an Interim Pharmacovigilance Auditor to join a global biopharmaceuticals company, based at their offices in the Home Counties.
Our client is willing to be very flexible re part-time and remote working.Responsibilities: As Interim Pharmacovigilance Auditor you will plan, perform and report on Pharmacovigilance audits of affiliates and third parties and support the PV QA function within Research & Development.
Key duties will include:
- Ensuring the organisation is in a constant state of PV compliance with their own procedures as well as global and local regulations
- Internal and external auditing, from planning through to reporting
- Ensuring effective and timely solutions and responses to compliance issues and audit findings
- Managing development and continuous improvement activities and implementation of PV systems
As Interim Pharmacovigilance Auditor, you will require the following:
- A relevant BSc
- Proven PV auditing experience
- Detailed knowledge of auditing standards
- Strong project management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 40%
For more information or to apply for this Interim Pharmacovigilance Auditor position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33613 in all correspondence.