CK Group are recruiting for a PV Associate to join a pharmaceutical company based in London on a contract basis, working remotely.
The Company: Our client is an innovative global pharmaceutical leader, focusing on the needs of patients and physicians worldwide.
PV Associate Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support the Country Head with maintenance of the PV system which includes, but is not limited to maintaining compliance to all applicable Global PV processes and commercial team engagements.
- Assist in the preparation of PV training material, ensure planning and implementation of appropriate PV training.
- Contribute to or be responsible for the safety documents preparation (UK/EU PSMF related documents, country specific risk management plan, PSUR, the LOC specific safety reports).
Further responsibilities will include:
- Supporting internal and external PV audits or inspections.
- Ensuring appropriate document repository is updated accordingly to correctly reflect changes in agreements, RMP, PSUR, ICSR compliance records and initiation of a Change Control Procedure where needed.
- Supporting with the preparation of a local RMP, if required and discuss with RA specific requirements.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Science background with proven industry experience in Pharmacovigilance and local regulatory requirements & processes for the post marketing global environment.
The Benefits: Working 7.5hours per day, 5 days a week for an initial 3-month period.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this PV Associate position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50493.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.