PV Associate - Surrey
Stephanie Maccioni at CK Group is recruiting for a PV Associate to join a specialist Global CRO on a full time, permanent basis based in Surrey.
The PV Associate will have the opportunity to train and develop with a well established and successful company with a great reputation.
As a PV Associate, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Data Entry onto Company validated database
- Data review on Company validated database (after a high level of data entry has been demonstrated)
- Quality review on Company validated database (after a high level of data processing has been demonstrated)
- MedDRA coding of adverse events and special situation reports
- Follow up of ICSRs
- Understanding and undertaking of determining ICSR reportability
- Electronic reporting of ICSRs (Individual Case Safety Reports) to Regulatory Agencies and other third party companies where appropriate
- Paper reporting of ICSRs to Regulatory Agencies and other third party companies where appropriate
- ICSR file production and archiving
As a PV Associate, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proven experience of drug safety, clinical development or medical affairs experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry.
Full job description is available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44827 in all correspondence.