Outsourcing & Contracts Administrator
Simon Tyson at CK Clinical is recruiting for an Outsourcing & Contracts Administrator to join a respected pharmaceutical company in London on a contract basis. The contract will run for a period of 6 - 12 months and the successful candidate will be working full time and will be fully office based.
Responsibilities: As Outsourcing & Contracts Administrator the main purpose of your role will be to provide full administrative support for all outsourcing and contract activities.
Major duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of Contracts, Electronic Filed Documents (cross checking with Clinical Operations Managers, Clinical Science Managers and Clinical Trial Administrators, the location of all electronic contracts in study folders against Contracts Folder)
- Maintenance of Contracts, Original paper filed documents (review & audit)
- Input and maintenance of Contracts Tracking Tool
- Tracking of Contract progression using agreed Contracts Process
- Maintenance of Contract Templates (version no., QC, electronic filing)
- Quality checking of agreements being prepared by COCM and prior to finalisation of agreements for signature
- Updating Outsourcing and Contracts Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) after consultation with COCM
- Attendance of training on Contracts Process where required
- Scheduling and arrangements for all internal and external meetings and telephone conferences for the department
Qualifications and Experience: As Outsourcing & Contracts Administrator you will need the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Post-secondary school education ideally with a college level diploma in business and/or law
- Substantial experience in an administrative role preferably in a regulated environment
- Excellent attention for detail and analytical skills. Be meticulous and methodical
- Ability to prioritise work successfully and able to organise and oversee multiple on-going tasks
- Advanced knowledge of Access, MS Word and Excel and good knowledge of other MS office software is preferred i.e. PowerPoint
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Simon Tyson on +44 (0)1438 768 719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30388 in all correspondence.