Outcomes Innovation Strategist
CK Group are recruiting for an Outcomes Innovation Strategist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis for 12 months. This role is remote working.
Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companiesoperating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Location: This Outcomes Innovation Strategist role will be working remotely from home.
- 44.74 per hour PAYE / £50.13 per hour Umbrella.
Outcomes Innovation Strategist Role:
- Patient-centred outcomes assessment, including but not limited to endpoint design, statisticalanalysis, working within a cross-functional team under tight timelines, communication skills in sharing the impact and importance of these outcomes data internally and externally (with local, Global, and senior stakeholders), and conveying complex scientific data to technical and non-technical audiences.
- This experience can be in the scope of research and development of clinical trials and must include demonstrated knowledge of regulatory agencies and procedures at the FDA/EMA as well as local UK experience with the MHRA, NICE, and NHS.
- The client need a great negotiator who is a technical expert skilled in strategically applying these skills to showcase scientifically robust, multidimensional value of our medicines for patients and enhancing health outcomes.
- Knowledge of designing label claims is preferred but not required.
- Advanced degree in public health, outcomes research, or health informatics field required; doctoral degree preferred.
- Strongexperience in pharma/biotech with thorough knowledge of patient-centred outcomes assessment and real world data/epidemiology experience.
- Demonstrated strategic leadership in identifying and addressing gaps in outcomes evidence to support market access strategies.
- At least 7+ years of experience in leading patient-centred outcomes assessment projects/trials, including but not limited to outcomes endpoint design and statistical analysis, protocol development for PRO/patient preference studies.
- Solid experience of designing and, preferably, implementing outcomes-based agreement.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Outcomes Innovation Strategist position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50375.