Outcomes Consultant - Tadworth
Lucy Stendall is recruiting for on Outcomes Consultant to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a 6 month contract basis.
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
The role will be based at our clients' site in Tadworth, Surrey. Tadworth is a large suburban village in Surrey in the south-east of the Epsom Downs, part of the North Downs.
The Outcomes Consultant (OC) will work with the commercial business, medical and Global teams to explore and demonstrate clinical and economic value of the company's medicines to NHS customers (ACS, STP, AHSNs, CCGs and trusts) in the UK. More specifically you will be responsible for identifying and generating bespoke, high quality outcomes and evidence information as part of transformational access and outcomes solutions across the portfolio of medicines to optimise the best use of our medicines. You will act as a thought leader and consultant in data generation across the business and work in collaboration with medical/commercial/global Patient Health Impact colleagues to optimally deliver customer value based projects. You will collaborate both internally and externally with senior stakeholders, both leading and supporting projects to identify and generate bespoke non-interventional real-world outcomes evidence to deliver value to the company and to NHS stakeholders.
- Lead the generation of high quality outcomes research information necessary to enhance and optimise the product and/or therapeutic value propositions and create alternative access solutions across the company's portfolio
- Provision of outcomes research data and information to internal stakeholders by self within agreed timelines and budgets
- Feedback on relevance and quality of H&V O&E data and information from customers
- Use your technical expertise and networks to bring transformative ideas to the business.
- Lead the development of these ideas to engage support with senior leaders within the company's to secure new thinking on the value of medicines. Provide recommendations to the business on the optimal strategy to deliver high quality and credible outcomes evidence to create transformative and sustainable solutions that influence clinical and payer decision making to enable access to medicines and improvements in patient outcomes.
- Provide expertise and influence to help shape the strategic and operational planning process to optimise delivery of organisational and commercial objectives
- To be a thought leader in data generation and measurement
To maintain and provide input into developing knowledge/skill base of O&E in the company's UK and GlobalYour Background:
Doctoral /masters /clinical degree in a relevant discipline e.g. health outcomes research, epidemiology, public health, economics, statistics, plus practical experience
- Practical experience in performing observational research, in any setting, including life-sciences Company, research organisation, academic institution or governmental agency, is required.
- Familiarity with the role and importance of real world evidence, epidemiology, observational, and outcomes research in the multi-disciplinary drug development and commercialization environment and process is expected.
- Knowledge of health economics is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting or interpreting statistical analysis.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Broad experience in collaborating with contract research organisations and research partners in managing multiple tasks and complex projects is very desirable.
- Record of high-quality, peer-reviewed publications is preferred.
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skills
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44991 in all correspondence.