Operations Technical Specialist in West London
Russell Oakley at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Operations Technical Specialist to join a global biopharmaceutical company in West London. The role is a contract position for 12 months.
A global biopharmaceutical company who are committed to helping patients who are living with a wide range of debilitating and chronic diseases, from cancer to psoriasis.
The role is based at our client's site in Uxbridge which is easily commutable from central London and the home counties region, with great commuter and international travel links.
This position is responsible for independently contributing to and supporting the Global Investigational Material Supply Chain (IMSC) operational matters pertaining to Global Logistics (GL). The incumbent will be responsible to ensure distribution set up is complete ensuring supplies are stored, shipped and delivered for each study in appropriate conditions. This role will also have a responsibility for the review of IMSC GL documentation in the TMF. In addition, the incumbent may support various IMSC and external functions by completing assigned tasks.
- Strong background in cGMP, cGLP, cGDP and ICH requirements.
- Demonstrated skills in project management and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Basic knowledge of legislative & regulatory requirements with respect to investigational new drugs.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Enhanced negotiation skills.
- Understanding of drug development process.
- Basic analytical and influencing skills.
- Basic understanding of Forecasting & Planning requirements.
- Basic project management skills.
- Basic knowledge of industry technologies.
- Basic knowledge of Import/Export requirements.
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- BA/BS, Life Sciences degree/advanced degree preferred.
- 3 – 5 years in Pharmaceutical industry related experience.
- Minimum 2 years Clinical Development with global experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Russell Oakley on 01246 457709 or email on email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44702 in all correspondence.